< TEAM KoS :: Cbr 600 Top Speed 2014 Z28
TEAM KoS Index du Forum
TEAM KoS
TEAM KiNG oF SoCietY

TEAM KoS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cbr 600 Top Speed 2014 Z28 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM KoS Index du Forum -> PS3 -> Discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
belyspapyn

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 08:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cbr 600 Top Speed 2014 Z28 Répondre en citant

Cbr 600 Top Speed 2014 Z28 > urlin.us/4ij99

Cbr 600 Top Speed 2014 Z28

55be9034d4
The,,busa,,and,,ZX12,,are,,both,,governed,,to,,300kph,,from,,the,,factory,,to,,please,,European,,governmental,,intrests.,,Prices.,,,In,,a,,nod,,to,,modern,,convenience,,,air-conditioning,,is,,available,,,but,,only,,as,,an,,option."We,,set,,out,,to,,make,,the,,fastest,,road-racing,,Camaro,,possible,,that,,was,,still,,street-legal,,,said,,Al,,Oppenheiser,,,Camaro,,chief,,engineer.,,I,,,,took,,,,it,,,,up,,,,to,,,,165,,,,and,,,,a,,,,friend,,,,who,,,,was,,,,riding,,,,with,,,,me,,,,had,,,,a,,,,900RR,,,,honda,,,,said,,,,his,,,,speedo,,,,read,,,,155-160.,,,,That,,,,speed,,,,is,,,,insane,,,,on,,,,a,,,,motorcycle.,,,,By,,,,the,,,,way,,,,my,,,,bike,,,,isn't,,,,stock.,,,,

The,,,front,,,rotors,,,are,,,squeezed,,,by,,,a,,,set,,,of,,,fixed,,,monoblock,,,six-piston,,,calipers,,,and,,,the,,,rears,,,feature,,,four-piston,,,calipers.,,,300kph,,is,,slightly,,less,,than,,200mph,,if,,i,,remember,,correctly.,,Inside,,,,,the,,,,Camaro,,,,received,,,,a,,,,redesigned,,,,dash,,,,and,,,,more,,,,comfortable,,,,seats.,,,,I'll,,,say,,,it,,,again,,,your,,,bike,,,can,,,probably,,,get,,,in,,,the,,,mid,,,160's,,,but,,,197,,,mph,,,is,,,completly,,,wrong.,,,And,,,,they,,,,say,,,,157,,,,mph,,,,,sorry,,,,buddy,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,think,,,,your,,,,20,,,,hp,,,,mods,,,,are,,,,going,,,,to,,,,add,,,,40,,,,mph,,,,to,,,,your,,,,top,,,,speed.,,,,The,,,,incredible,,,,,balanced,,,,performance,,,,helps,,,,you,,,,carry,,,,much,,,,more,,,,speed,,,,through,,,,every,,,,corner:,,,,the,,,,brakes,,,,are,,,,so,,,,good,,,,you,,,,can,,,,adjust,,,,your,,,,braking,,,,points,,,,later,,,,and,,,,later;,,,,the,,,,grip,,,,and,,,,suspension,,,,damping,,,,allows,,,,you,,,,to,,,,carry,,,,more,,,,speed,,,,through,,,,the,,,,apex;,,,,and,,,,then,,,,the,,,,limited,,,,slip,,,,allows,,,,you,,,,to,,,,make,,,,the,,,,most,,,,of,,,,the,,,,LS7,,,,as,,,,you,,,,power,,,,out,,,,of,,,,the,,,,corner.Extensive,,,,lightweighting,,,,saved,,,,300,,,,pounds,,,,over,,,,the,,,,Camaro,,,,ZL1To,,,,optimize,,,,the,,,,track,,,,performance,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Camaro,,,,Z/28,,,,,the,,,,engineering,,,,team,,,,subjected,,,,it,,,,to,,,,an,,,,intensive,,,,lightweighting,,,,program,,,,,saving,,,,100,,,,pounds,,,,(45,,,,kilograms),,,,compared,,,,to,,,,the,,,,naturally,,,,aspirated,,,,Camaro,,,,SS,,,,and,,,,300,,,,pounds,,,,(136,,,,kilograms),,,,to,,,,the,,,,supercharged,,,,Camaro,,,,ZL1.We,,,,looked,,,,at,,,,every,,,,subsystem,,,,for,,,,opportunities,,,,to,,,,save,,,,weight,,,,,said,,,,Oppenheiser.,,,,Wheels,,/,,Tires.,,

reaccion de maillard pdf freecba coin counting machine sydneyepub files on kindle firenolub ala get tune mobiflash mx pdf e-books for freeconvert files to mobi for kindle2016 calendar year printable free pdfcelia green lucid dreams pdf freebertrice small beloved pdf freeminerva model cbr 150 r

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 08:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM KoS Index du Forum -> PS3 -> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006